Bandar Laddu-Sweet recipe
Author: Indian food recipes
Recipe type: Sweet Recipe
Cuisine: Andra Pradesh Recipe
A quick guide explaining preparation of Bandar Laddu
- 1 Cup Besan
- 1 oz Color saffron
- 250 Grams Ghee
- 50 Grams Kaju
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Water
- Take besan powder mix it with water, and make a dough and prepare chaklees (karappusa) .
- Grind the karappusa in the mixie ,until it becomes fine powder. Keep the powder aside .
- Take sugar, a little water (1/4thcup )saffron and boil it to make a thick syrup .
- You can check the required
- consistency of the syrup ,by testing it with a drop of it in cold water to see if it solidifies (vunda pakam).
- Remove the syrup add the karappusa powder already made,mix it thorougly
- See that no hard lumps are there.
- Take the kajus and fry them in ghee Grind the elachi pieces to a fine powder.
- Add these to the above mixture and make Laddoos.