Methi Chaman-Vegetarian Recipes
Author: Indian Food Recipe
Recipe type: Vegetarian
A quick guide explaining preparation of Methi Chaman
- 3 bunch Methi leaves
- 3 bunch Palak
- ½ cup sliced Paneer
- 1 finely chopped Onion
- 3 cloves crushed Garlic
- 4 Green chillies
- 1 tbsp Cream
- ½ tbsp salted Butter
- ¼ tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Garam masala
- ¼ tsp Ginger powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin seeds
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
- ½ tbsp Mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Wash and boil the methi leaves until for 5-6 minutes.
- Drain the water and grind the methi leaves with palak into course paste.
- In pan heat oil, add the garam masala, cumin seeds, onion and saute until the onions are golden brown color.
- Add the garlic,turmeric powder, butter, ginger-garlic paste and green chillies, saute for 30-40 seconds.
- Add the salt, ground methi paste, sugar and mix well.
- Add the coriander powder, ginger powder and simmer cook for 3-4 minutes over low flame until oil oozes out.
- Add half cup of water,cream and mix well.
- Add the paneer and cook for 3-4 minutes until cooked.
- Garnish with the coriander leaves and serve with pulka.