Nungu Kheer-Sweets Recipes
Author: Indian Food Recipe
Recipe type: Sweet
Cuisine: South Indian
A quick guide explaining preparation of Nungu Kheer
- Nungu ( palmfruit )( tender) - 10
- Milk - 1 litre
- Javvarisi ( sago ) - ¼ cup
- Coconut milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Cardamom powder - a pinch
- Cook javvarisi and set aside.
- Remove skin of nungu and cut it finely.
- Boil milk with sugar in a pan.
- When milk starts thickening, add javvarisi, nungu, cardamom powder, mix well and switch off the stove.
- When cool , add coconut milk, store in fridge and serve chilled.