Special Chopped Salad-Salad Recipe
Indian food recipes
Recipe type: Salad Recipe
A quick guide explaining preparation of Special Chopped Salad
- ½ head Iceberg Lettuce (sliced into ½-inch strips)
- ½ head Romaine Lettuce (sliced into ½-inch strips)
- 4 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 European Cucumber (sliced)
- 2 pounds ripe Tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 can Corn Kernels (drained)
- 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- ¼ cup Barbecue Sauce
- Ranch Dressing (to taste)
- 1 pound Pork (pulled)
- Take a large bowl and arrange iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce, green onions, cucumber, tomatoes and corn kernels in it.
- Sprinkle the shredded jack cheese over the lettuce.
- Pour barbeque sauce and ranch dressing.
- Top with pulled pork and toss to blend the ingredients well.